How can I install F15 without a desktop environment

Doug Kuvaas doug.kuvaas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:25:52 UTC 2011

Absolutely!

You will probably need to get either the installation DVD or the Network
install CD, I don't recall seeing package options when installing from live
media.

http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all

I would opt for the minimum install and then select "Customize now".  From
there you can select X and any other packages you may require.

Note that when you install Fedora with no DE, it defaults to runlevel 3 at
bootup.

Do you need to do anything special with X?