Accessing MS Exchange 5.5 mailbox from Fedora 15

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 10:56:06 UTC 2011

Hello,
 Is there a way to access MS Exchange 5.5 mail server from Fedora 15?

I saw that for previous versions of Evolution there was a plugin called
evolution-brutus plugin - for exchange 5.5 server
but from what I found, this plugin is not available for fedora 15.

I also tried with thunderbird, but I did not find out how.

I want to add that I don't need to sync a calander, only to read mail.
another thing is, a solution which will enable me to only read mail
(and not send) is also
good for me.

Rgs,
Kevin