Fedora 15 won't do automatic updates

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 16 13:25:37 UTC 2011

> On 07/16/2011 06:14 PM, James Bridge wrote:
> > I'm glad it's not just me... Has _anyone_ got it working?
> >

> Works just fine here.
>
> Rahul

Well I join those for whom it does nor work. I was told earlier that the
automatic update only works for security updates and it is actually
automatic. That is it does not ask if you want to update.

Is any of this true?
Indomitable in retreat; invincible in advance; insufferable in victory.
-- Winston Churchill, on General Montgomery
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net