Can't send email

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 14:46:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 09:56 +0200, J.Witvliet at mindef.nl wrote:

> [...]
I have been using Evolution under Gnome for a long time and under Gnome
on my machine the first time you send a message it asks you for the SMTP
passwd. It would have a hard time getting it from the login widget since
login on my machines uses a different passwd.

The world is coming to an end--save your buffers!
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net