Fedora 15 avi to DVD disc?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jul 18 20:53:46 UTC 2011

On 07/19/2011 01:58 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> After doing a "yum search avi"
> still havn't found an app to convert an avi to standalone DVD player.
>
> Am running xfce so all suggestions welcome.

It has been a long time since I've done this and I recall having to do
it in several steps.  I may still have the script I used long time
ago...and will try to find it later today.

But, in the meantime, I've recall hearing about (but never trying)
devede.  It is in the rpmfusion repo.

--
Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to
speak it to? -- Clarence Darrow