Fedora 15 avi to DVD disc?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jul 18 20:53:46 UTC 2011

On 07/19/2011 01:58 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> After doing a "yum search avi"
> still havn't found an app to convert an avi to standalone DVD player.
> Am running xfce so all suggestions welcome.

It has been a long time since I've done this and I recall having to do
it in several steps.  I may still have the script I used long time
ago...and will try to find it later today.

But, in the meantime, I've recall hearing about (but never trying)
devede.  It is in the rpmfusion repo.

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to
speak it to? -- Clarence Darrow