creating .rpm files for special installations

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:55:32 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On 07/22/2011 08:11 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> <>
>
>> Sorry, I wasn't intentionally obtuse :)
>
> 'obtuse' is by no means a word i would use in describing your help.

Well that was a bit tongue-in-cheek :)

Yeah, I recently (last few months) became a Fedora and RPM Fusion
packager and I've learned a great deal in a short amount of time
troubleshooting packages (mine and others). I've still got a lot to
learn so when I offer help I hope someone more experienced is around
just in case I lead someone astray!

Richard