Logout issue?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jun 1 00:37:25 UTC 2011

Running fully updated F15/64bit.

When logging out, I often have several apps running.  Among them are
Google Chrome and Google Earth.

On a subsequent login I've had Google Chrome come up without it "pined
tabs".  A restart of Chrome restored the pins.

Once, so far, Google Earth indicated that myplaces.kml was corrupt.  It
restored from backup and all is OK for now.

The above never happened in F11 that I'd been running for quite some
time.  This would seem, on the surface, to suggest a race condition of
some sort.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this?  Unfortunately, it does not
happen with any frequency or consistency.