Not enough info, so no point

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Jun 1 00:56:31 UTC 2011

On 05/31/2011 05:33 PM, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
> Please do not come out with, "we do this for free" as an excuse for
> making jaded comments, that response will lose you a lot of respect from
> myself, and I already know that thank you!

You keep referring, over and over to "jaded comments."  Yes, I know
you're not the one who started it, but I don't think the term means
quite what you think it does.  And, the quoted text twists the entire
point of my remark that we're doing this for free.  It's not that we
don't care (If we did, we'd either unsubscribe from the list or simply
ignore you.) it's that we offer help because, and only because we want
to.  At this point, I'm tired of trying to explain this to you because
judging from your replies, you pay no attention to anything that doesn't
fit your preconceived notions or is intended to help you tell us what we
need to know.

 > although  I will reluctantly
 > put up more information as I gather it.

Yes.  Exactly.  Getting any information out of you is like pulling
teeth.  It's almost as though you don't want help, you want everybody to
feel sorry for you.  Right now, IMO, you're singing a One Note Samba,
based on the third note in the scale and I'm tired of listening to it.