Not enough info, so no point

Peter Larsen plarsen at famlarsen.homelinux.com
Wed Jun 1 01:21:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 18:24 +0100, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
> For my PC
>
> Fedora 15 update fails
>
> Fedora 15 install CD fails to boot
>
> Fedora 15 Live KDE fails to boot

Sounds like hardware/bios to me? Maybe you didn't hit the ON button?
(exaggeration made on purpose here).

Define "boot" better. Describe the failure with dumps and you'll be able
to have a conversation in here. "Cannot boot" is not a
descriptive/objective error message. Nobody can help you given that
little information. The boot process is complex and has many many
stages. Be specific or you get the responses you've been given here.

--
Best Regards
  Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
I am a conscientious man, when I throw rocks at seabirds I leave no tern
unstoned.
		-- Ogden Nash, "Everybody's Mind to Me a Kingdom Is"