Was inn tested for F15

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 02:28:16 UTC 2011

On 06/01/2011 02:09 AM, Bill Davidsen wrote:

> The page you note has a big warning that it doesn't work in EPEL and FC<15. How
> does that address the distribution dependent feature issue?

It makes it more distribution consistency in practise because major
distributions except Fedora were already using /var/run as tmpfs.  We
can't retroactively change previous distro releases but we can bring
more consistency going forward since distributions are standardizing on
systemd mostly and upstart has a similar implementation as well.

Rahul