Routing not working

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Wed Jun 1 15:07:54 UTC 2011

On 06/01/2011 10:46 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:25:27 -0400
>
> Most of the info about what I'm doing is described here:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~tomhorsley/hardware/rtl8192cu/rtl8192cu.html#Success
>
> This works great under fedora 14, but my phone can't talk
> to anything (other than the DHCP server) on fedora 15 doing
> all the same stuff. It gets the wi-fi connection, but thats it.

 I'll try and go over what you did - unfortunately, I am totally
unfamiliar with hostapd or why you need it (is it related to your dongle
somehow ?) and how it interacts with other parts of
firewall/routing/networking.

 In the meantime can you provide the outputs of what I suggested
previously for the F15 system. Are you seeing any AVC's by the way ?