Repository Managers lunch at OR in Austin, Wed. June 8

Laherty, Jennifer jlaherty at indiana.edu
Wed Jun 1 18:16:54 UTC 2011

Hello!
Sara Fuchs at GA Tech and I are keen to meet with other repository managers attending the Open Repositories conference next week in Austin.  If you're going to be there and have time during Wednesday's lunch to gather together to chat, we'd be delighted to meet you.  I will wear a very orange t-shirt and should be easy to spot.  The lunch runs from 12-1:30.  We can start out in Salon C and if the desire is to move, we will.

Managers running systems on any type of software are all welcome.

Hope to see you there,
Jennifer and Sara

Jennifer Laherty
Digital Publishing Librarian, IUScholarWorks
Indiana University Bloomington Libraries
Wells Library E159
Bloomington, IN  47405
812-855-5609