libreoffice and NFS

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Jun 1 21:25:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 03:58 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 06/02/2011 02:28 AM, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
> > I use F15 (64 bit) Libreoffice with NFSv4 constantly, and it works just
> > fine here...
> >

> Interesting....
>
> What are the mount options you are using in your fstab?  How are you
> getting around the problem when NFSv4 mounts don't happen at boot time?
> What NFS related services are you starting at boot time?

I have an nfs mounted server and libreoffice can open anything on it.
(maybe it's not using nfs4?  dunno how to tell or not)

My /etc/fstab...

# /etc/fstab
# Created by anaconda on Tue May 24 10:57:21 2011
#
# Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under '/dev/disk'
# See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more
info
#

scooby:/download        /home/download          nfs     defaults
0 0

When I do a fresh install I run this command..

systemctl enable NetworkManager-wait-online.service

Just defaults for nfs services at boot.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY