Is there an IPSEC Gui for FC14?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 03:44:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was hoping to find a nice GUI utility to setup/create an IPSEC VPN
tunnel in FC14.  I looked in the NetworkManager, but there does not seem
to be any configuration options that would allow me to specify any
particulars for Phase 1 and Phase 2 negotations.

I isntalled the NetworkManager-openswan package hoping that would give
me the necessary options, but I need to hand-code the Phase 1 & Phase 2
options (would have been nice to have a GUI to select the options), and
there is no way to specify key files for the connection.

Is there anything else out there that exists, or do I have to do
everything in shell mode?

Thanks,

Eric