F15: fail2ban not in iptables status

sguazt marco.guazzone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:05:33 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 3:30 PM, sguazt <marco.guazzone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have fail2ban up and running on my Fedora 15.

... [cut] ...

> I use it for banning IPs that try to connect to my host via SSH.
> Here's below is a snip of jail.local:

... [cut] ...

> However I can't see it in the iptables status (like I could until Fedora 14).
> So I think it is not working properly.
>
> Here's my iptables status:

> Any idea?

Hi,
Still have problems. Under /var/log/messages I've this message:

fail2ban.comm   : WARNING Invalid command: ['add', 'ssh-iptables', 'auto']

Don't know if it is related to my problem.

Anyway, I am the only one that has this problem (or that runs fail2ban ;) )?

Best,

-- Marco