drupal 7 in F14?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri Jun 3 23:27:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been learning about Drupal 7 on a CentOS install and it is more
convenient to use it on my F14 box for learning purposes. The install
was just a yum command, but I'm accustomed to finding and running the
install.php file to configure it. When I start an instance of firefox
as root and browse to that file I don't get the expected install
screen sequence but rather some ascii gibberish. Also the file
location is in /usr/share rather than as I would have expected in a
folder off /var/www/html.

Is there a reference for D7 in Fedora? There's no man page. I have a
couple of D7 books, it's the Fedora-specific bits I'm having trouble
with.

Advice much appreciated.

Dave

--
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
   Krishnamurti