/etc/sysconfig/desktop (sorry not the right thread just do not read the previous message and this one)

Adam Tong helpcomm at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 18:04:50 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----
From: Adam Tong <helpcomm at yahoo.com>
To: Community support for Fedora users <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Sat, June 4, 2011 1:25:34 PM
Subject: Re: /etc/sysconfig/desktop

Hi,

you are right. HEre the new output:

-----
# yum list kernel*
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
adobe-linux-i386

|  951 B     00:00

fedora-firefox4

| 3.0 kB     00:00

updates/metalink

|  15 kB     00:00

updates

| 4.7 kB     00:00

updates/primary_db

| 4.7 MB     00:12

Installed Packages
kernel-PAE.i686                            2.6.34.8-68.fc13
@anaconda-InstallationRepo-201005130056.i386/13
kernel-PAE.i686                            2.6.35.11-83.fc14
@anaconda-InstallationRepo-201010211814.i386

kernel-PAE.i686                            2.6.35.13-91.fc14
@updates

kernel-headers.i686                        2.6.35.13-91.fc14
@updates

Available Packages
kernel.i686                                2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

kernel-PAE-devel.i686                      2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

kernel-PAEdebug.i686                       2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

kernel-PAEdebug-devel.i686                 2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

kernel-debug.i686                          2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

kernel-debug-devel.i686                    2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

kernel-devel.i686                          2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

kernel-doc.noarch                          2.6.35.13-91.fc14
updates

-----

You can see that i have 3 kernel-PAE.i686. I'm afraid to remove everything does
the command you gave recognize the spaces after the first argument. What would
be the right command on my case. Is this correct:

yum remove kernel-PAE.i686 2.6.34.8-68.fc13

Thank you