Email problem, evolution asking for unknow password

Vincent vonelli at verizon.net
Sat Jun 4 18:12:52 UTC 2011

Hello,
I just switched to F15, I had every thing working OK then the log in on
boot up stop appearing, then when I try to log in to evolution the
message appeared: "Enter password to unlock your login keyring the login
keyring did not get unlocked when you logged into the computer" I
entered the user password didn't accept, I try the root PW didn't accept
then I cancel several times and eventually allowed me to get the email.
by the way the user PW is still good because I used after I left the
computer unused for while. Any idea?

Also what is the intended way to shutdown without going to the terminal
ant type shutdown?
I will appreciate help, thank you
Vinny

P.S. I can't send email ether. It requires that not know PW