LibreOffice and Evolution will not print

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Sun Jun 5 13:12:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 22:14 +0930, Tim wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote to Lawrence E Graves:
> > You posted this question a few days ago. I and at least one other
> > asked you questions. You did not answer them.  What are you expecting?
>
> When I see things like that, two things spring immediately to mind:
>
> 1. They're hoping for a different answer (whether or not that's likely).
>
> 2. They're not reading the list, hoping that someone will reply to them,
> directly.

Another possibility is, with the volume of activity on this list, that
perhaps they missed a reply.

I know that, even with the threading and filtering available in
Evolution, I generally have to be very vigilant about not missing a
reply to a question or issue that I bring up here. It's easy to miss
something.

Cheers,

Chris

--