What's with systemd?

Arthur Dent misc.lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 17:06:58 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 09:12 -0400, Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> On 06/05/2011 06:35 AM, Arthur Dent wrote:
> > I have tried very hard to understand how systemd works but I'm just not
> > there yet.
>
> Hi,
>
> I haven't used it yet.  Check out this link (from the main systemd
> author) which has plenty of information:
>
> http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/systemd-docs.html
>
> Regards,
> Jorge

Hi Jorge,

Thanks very much. At first I was just going to moan that the page you
sent me was only the man pages (which I had already looked at), but then
I scrolled down and started to read the blog entries. Much more what I
am looking for.

I don't have much time at the moment, but I'll try to read more
thoroughly sometime next week.

Thanks again!

Mark