What did I do wrong?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:20:23 UTC 2011

On 6/5/11, david grant <dg at david-grant.com> wrote:

> F15, Gnome 3 and Mouse Pointer Size
>
> Is there a way of increasing the pointer size, an option that is in
> Gnome2? I have googled away but cannot find any reference to such an
> option.  Either I have missed something simple or the option has been
> removed.

You realistically should be asking these questions AS WELL AS EVERYONE
ELSE on a Gnome 3 forum.  All Fedora does is add this to the product
package as a convenience (and I really don't find it that convenient
when the download is 2+GB.  Something around a single CD would be a
real great release package.  If I want Gnome 3, I'll look for it and
get it.

James McKenzie