SELinux Twitter Issue in Fedora with Chrome & Chromium

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 06:12:59 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm having a wierd issue with Google Chrome and Twitter in Fedora 15,
the thing is, Twitter Won't load in Chrome 11 or Chromium 12 inside of
Fedora
15 Lovelock, I tracked all the possible issues and then I got my Answer: The
"guilty man" here was SELinux. Disabling SELinux temporally solved the
problem
but I don't want to disable it forever, so I was wondering if there was some
workaround
for this.

Doing some more digging, I discovered that Twitter needs permission to use a
HTML5
Storage Feature, (Midori Told me) So I tried a webpage with HTML 5 examples
and
the result was as expected: Chrome crashed while rendering a Storage
example.
After disabling SELinux temporally the example works great.

So, Any Ideas?

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: E2B4 31CE F2BF 1944 8664  3E22 88C8 DFC9 4D7C 1B35