CJK Extension B Chinese fonts for Firefox

Piscium groknok at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:49:59 UTC 2011

The link below [1] points to a page that tests the display of Chinese
characters.

With Firefox on Fedora 14 I can display correctly Traditional Chinese,
Simplified Chinese, and CJK Extension A characters, however of the 4
CJK Extension B characters only one is displayed correctly. The
character encoding is set as Unicode UTF-8 (I have not changed this).

Does anybody know how I can fix this? I do have the "Chinese Support"
group installed (I think it is installed by default).

---
[1] http://ctext.org/font-test-page