What is causing the unlocking of Widgets in and up to KDE-4.6

james tate binarynut at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 21:47:38 UTC 2011

The Unlocking of Widgets and Screwing up the the whole Desktop and Panel
in and upto KDE-4.6,  WHAT IS GOINGON !!!!

I have every day a new Linux User  calling me up and saying My Panel or
Desktop is messed up again. telling them be sure the Widgets are Locked
, this is getting old, when I know I keep my own Widgets lock,  but they
still keep getting unlocked.

And switching to Gnome desktop is Totally out of the question.