Email problem, evolution asking for unknow password

Vincent vonelli at verizon.net
Tue Jun 7 01:08:11 UTC 2011

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Vincent <vonelli at verizon.net> wrote:
> >> From: Pasha R <pashar.ml at gmail.com>

> This feature (storing passwords in keyring) presents in several
> releases already, since F12 at least. Try to create default keyring
> without password using seahorse.

I apologize for my ignorance, just don't know how getting around.
I try but couldn't find the way to fix, so I decided to reinstall F15
for now it works OK, I also check the new installation with seahorse and
found to be exactly the same.
I would still like to understand the mechanism just in case that happens
again.
thank you very much.
Vinny