outdated Tor version in Fedora (missing security fixes)

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jun 7 16:28:30 UTC 2011

"Christoph A." <casmls at gmail.com> writes:

>> for the other versions: there are simply no users who test the
>> updates.  E.g. 0.2.1.29 was pushed to testing at 2011-01-22 and
>> nobody tested it for f13.
>
> According to bodhi you can push it to stable even if it didn't get
> enough karma points.

What would be the sense behind this? I never ran the f13 binary (nor the
f14 one) so it might be that it segfaults immediately after startup.

When bodhi wants to encourage such a workflow, why does it not have a
"push this completely untested package to stable after XX days" option?
Have I to write manually a ~/.procmailrc rule which executes 'bodhi -R
stable' as soon as I get a

> This update has reached 7 days in testing and can be pushed to stable
> now if the maintainer wishes

mail?

Enrico