Flash update questions for f14

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 03:50:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

>>> is currently available. How can I continue to use the 64-bit version on
>>> format.
>>>>
>>> There is but not in this url.
>>> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash#Third_Party_Repository
>>> and the package seems to be recent ...
>> 32 bit flash running under nswrapper?
>>
> No the native 64bits.

The quoting is somewhat screwed up somehow, but it seems these links
above point to each other, but neither point to the 64bit "Square"
binaries themselves.

The fedoraproject link discusses the leigh123 efforts that were done
long ago, and no recent update RPM appears to exist.

The labs.adobe.com link points to the "Square" Preview Release, where
it tells you to download it from the adobe download center. The
download center page either lets you download the 10.2 release from
last November, or sends you to the main download page, where it says
you can download the "YUM" i386 release. It also has a link to the
adobe labs page (which just points back to the adobe release page).

Can someone explain how to get the 10.3 64bit flash binaries installed
properly? Has no one taken on maintaining them as an RPM?

Thanks,
Alex