Partition does not end on cylinder boundary

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jun 8 11:55:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 21:11 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 17:07 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> > It doesn't care whether that is flash, rotating media, or indeed cards
> > pinned to donuts.
>
> Is there an RFC for the last one?  ;-)
----
Donuts are not particularly well suited for data storage. They tend to
be hostile to input devices.

That does remind me of a very funny joke though...

Who is the most popular man at a nudist colony?

The man who can carry 2 cups of coffee and a dozen doughnuts.

Who is the most popular woman at this nudist colony?

The woman who can eat all 12 doughnuts.

Craig

believed to be clean.