Upgraded F14 -> F15, now how do I use this?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:35:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 11:18 -0400, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>   Help! What is going on? Is my F15 severely crippled, and if so, how
> can I fix it? Otherwise, how can I use this to do anything?

I presume you mean "Gnome 3 works differently from what I'm used to".
Don't confuse the system with one of its user interfaces, they aren't
the same thing. (Of course F15 also has important changes in other
aspects, notably systemd, but you don't seem to be talking about that).

Solution: read the extensive discussions on the list archives over the
past couple of weeks.

or

Use a different desktop, such as KDE, which works as before.

poc