Fedora 15 INFECTED [Suckit rootkit & Trojan] Help Please!

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:58:21 UTC 2011

Hi, Some days ago, I noticed a BIG DECREASE of the performance
in my Fedora 15 System (64 Bits, KDE encrypted BTRFS partitions)
and, as part of my maintenance plan, I ran a rootkit search, because
it was awful! reeeeally slow...

My Surprise was, I'm ACTUALLY infected with the "Suckit rootkit"
and god knows what else... For Now, I will run a Virus Search with
Avast! free in Fedora, but I was hoping somebody tell me what to
do in this situations, and why that happened, also I want to know
what the suckit rootkit does and if I have more problems, here's
the output of chkrootkit:

http://pastebin.com/qqFT2QuH

P.S. As you can see in the output, I might also have a Trojan installed
(Line 111)
and no matter how many times I run the tool, I get the same results, "suckit
rootkit"
(Line 89) and the trojan, (I do not see other problems, can you?)

I've been using Fedora since F12 and running chkrootkit since F14, NEVER HAD
A PROBLEM
BEFORE or Decreasing of performance, Why now? is it because of BTRFS? is it
because of F15 updates?

Thanks!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: E2B4 31CE F2BF 1944 8664  3E22 88C8 DFC9 4D7C 1B35