Libreoffice update N.G. -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 10 08:57:55 UTC 2011

        I just finished yum update for F-15 and can no longer access my
        spreadsheet data! Libreoffice brings up a spreadsheet form but
        freezes when I select a "recent document." The data is on an NFS
        computer. Error message says the app. is not responding and
        offers to close it for me, the only way I seem able to recover.

        The word processor seems to work normally, displaying stuff
        stored on NFS.

        An F-14 computer continues to work as expected with the same data.

        Am I alone in this, does anyone else even use the LO spreadsheet?

        Bob