Flash plugin stalls Firefox in Fedora 15

Jamie Paul Griffin griffj9 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:15:41 UTC 2011

On 10 June 2011 17:42, Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:22:06 -0600
> Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
>
> > I have found it to be largely useless, since it does not have an index
>
> That's what the "site:" syntax in google searches if good for :-).
> I just wish the wiki had a "search this site in google" widget
> built in to every page automatically.

I installed F15 yesterday and got flash working first time, no hassle;
in fact, i was very surprised at how trouble-free the process was
compared to attempts made in the past. I have also got it working
perfectly in Google Chrome.

I'm really impressed with this version of the distribution and the new
gnome desktop. they've done a fantastic job.

I hope you get your flash working. I simply used the yum download from
Adobe's site but that probably won't help you much, sorry about that.