OT: allow ordinary user to read /var/log/audit/audit.log

Hiisi hiisi at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 13 07:02:11 UTC 2011

On 12 June 2011 17:30, Andre Speelmans <fedora-list at cosiso.nl> wrote:
>> Surely I can. I just thought there should be the other way. Say, thru
>> sudo. Well, it seems that changing file attributes is the only way
>> here.
>
> Add this to the Cmnd_alias:
> less  /var/log/audit/audit.log

When I'm trying to save /etc/sudoers with the folloeing line:

Cmnd_Alias HOSPES = /sbin/service, /sbin/chkconfig,
/usr/sbin/setsebool, /sbin/restorecon, /usr/sbin/semanage,
/usr/sbin/setenforce, less  /var/log/audit/audit.log
it falls with error:
/etc/sudoers: syntax error near line 34 <<<

What's wrong with it?

--
Hiisi