Adieu, Fedora

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:47:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 6:11 AM, Antonio Olivares
<olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why?  There are many people out there that play games, and for gaming no OS out there, no Crossover, wine, ..., Virtual machines out there beat windows.  Most of the games are for windows and till linux > creates games that are on par with the ones that are played in windows.

It is perfectly possible to run Fedora, with a Windows VM, and then
play the games in the VM!  That way you get the security of linux with
the wonderful fallback if the Windows VM get messed up - just pull the
VM back from that backup file that you of course always keep up to
date - and you are done - none of that install, reboot, update,
reboot, update, reboot, install new game package, reboot, update,
reboot, reboot, reboot - oh dear have I overused the "reboot" word by
one!

Despite the problems Fedora still rocks!

--
mike c