Genesi Efika MX netbook - opinions? (Maybe OT)

Itamar Reis Peixoto itamar at ispbrasil.com.br
Mon Jun 13 15:46:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI Guys,
>
> I have seen this little machine, and I would like to know from the
> owners who are using it daily? What is the general opinion about it?
> Is it capable to run at least Fedora F12-F13? Or webOS?
>
> Thanks,
> Zoltan
>
> --
> PGP:  06853DF7

yes, it works well with fedora-13, the people of panama loved my
presentation about fedora-arm in fudcon-panama

I think the people in fudcon-millan will talk about fedora-arm too.

I am using kernel + f13 image from Dennis Gilmore

http://ausil.us/smartbook/

I have both smartbook and smarttop and works very well.

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar at ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)
+55 34 9158 9329 (TIM)