Fedora 15 Doesn't started

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:26:44 UTC 2011

I hv got a problem. I have purchased a dell studio laptop with these config.
i7 processor 2.2 GHZ boost up to 3.3
8 GB ram
2 GB nvidia 540m graphics card
Intel hd graphics card
750 GB hardisk.

so the main problem is when i boot fedora 15 it doesn't show any screen. i
have installed it on my portable seagate 500 GB hardisk. previously i had
used fedora 14 and fedora 13. they all boot well and worked fine. but fedora
15 don't show any screen after booting on my system. But on my brothers
laptop it works fine. May be it is a GNOME3 doesn't have support of my
graphics card or anything else. Can somebody help me? Please.....

I have installed on my system via live usb but not on my laptop, by using
another laptop. First I created a live usb of Fedora 15 using Unetbootin.
then i tried to boot from it on my laptop. But shows an error

> - Dropping to debug shell.
> sh: can't access tty: job control turned off
> dracut:/#

as i had told you earlier. then i tried to boot the live usb on another
laptop that is HP pavilion dv 2700 with
-Intel Core 2 duo processor 1.8GHz
-2gb ram
-256Mb nividia geforce 8600 m graphics card.
-160 gb hardisk

fedora 15 live usb boots well on that system without any error and GNOME3
also supports it's hardware.
then i attached my portable hardisk to that system and started the
installation process. During the installation process i formatted my fedora
14 partition & install fedora 15 to it. Then i installed another Linux
distro backtrack5 to my portable hardisk on another partition by replacing
Ubuntu 10.10. Both these distro works fine on HP laptop but not on my dell.
fedora 15 doesn't show any screen after booting but Backtrack5 works
correctly. there is no problem with GRUB or any installation. I think it
doesn't support my laptop's hardware.
I had also tried to boot at run level 1, but it gives some Intel Mux call
failed error with

 - Dropping to debug shell.
  sh: can't access tty: job control turned off
  dracut:/#

thanks for help, I had tried to boot fedora 15 at run level 1,3,5. But no
one seems to work for me.

Please somebody help me i want to experience Fedora 15 on my laptop?

Regards
Navdeep Singh