Current preupgrade?

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Mon Jun 13 20:25:39 UTC 2011

I have never had any success with preupgrade so have sworn off it.
Instead, I have used yum following the instructions at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq#Fedora_14_-.3E_Fedora_15

It was effortless this last time around.

It appears, however, that you would like to use XFCE instead of G3. In
that case, why not do a clear install from the F15 LiveCD XFCE spin?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan