A-link na1gu usb-ethernet adapter

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Wed Jun 15 11:25:30 UTC 2011

Anyone got this working in FC ? When I connect adapter, it is
regonized as asix. With dhcp it gets ipnumber ok, but that's it.
No traffic after that. This test with Acer Aspire 1410, which own
ether card is broken. Lspci only find that very exotic wireless, but
cant find any driver for it in basic fedora installation. So no way to
update installation.
Have tried it also in my desktop, where installed FC 15 with all
updates, working just same way. Looked driver and found from
manufacturer driver for 2.6.38 kernel. But, FC 15 is using it. Is the
driver different in FC 15, than manufacturers one?

I saw, when googled, that someone has done something to driver for
kernel 2.6.39.1 and upwards. I try compile that kernel, but any sure
knowledge, does it work?

Jarmo