Special Characters

nomnex nomnex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:56:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:50:56 -0430
Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

> IMHO this is the only reasonable way to do accented characters.

I used to simultaneously press <Ctrl>, <Shift> and <U> keys.
Release "U" key and enter Unicode symbol's hex code (I use Fr/En)... It
does not always work (eg. applications using a QT toolkit)

Linux compose key sequences method is a gem (first time to read about
it)!

Could somebody help me setting the compose key on Fedora LXDE 13.
I probably have to edit a text file. Which one, how, and its location
would help. Thanks

--
nomnex <nomnex at gmail.com>