Firefox bug or what?

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 16 12:55:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 08:25 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I have acroread installed on my system. Firefox asks me what
> to do with a PDF file I clicked on, and one of the options
> was "open with acroread". I picked that option, clicked OK,
> and the document comes up in "document reader" instead of
> acroread. (fedora 15, firefox 4, x86_64).

It is a mystery. Firefox opens acroread to read pdf files on my machine
without asking me anything.

how did you install acroread? i find that the method of downloading the
bin file which is then run to install acroread and configure the browser
is the only way that constantly works for me.
Serocki's Stricture: Marriage is always a bachelor's last option.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net