yum broken on new f14 install

Mike Wright mike.wright at mailinator.com
Tue Jun 21 04:00:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just did a net install of f14.i386.  It complained that there was not
enough memory for a gui install so the install used the text install.

Surprise!  It didn't install any of the packages necessary for run level 5.

No problem.  Let's see what we have: updatedb.  Oops no such file.  OK.
  yum install mlocate.

[Error 14] PYCURL ERROR 6 - "" until eventually: No more mirrors to try.

This is the exact same repo file as in another f14 box which works just
fine.

Anybody seen anything like this?  Ideas?

TIA,
Mike Wright