Paradigm shift going from Gnome2 to Gnome3

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Jun 21 08:39:08 UTC 2011

Around 04:47am on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 (UK time), Mark Eggers scrawled:

> My only issue with alt-tab is when I have more than one window open
> for a particular program. I then have to use the arrow keys to select
> the right window.

If you install gnome-shell-extentions-alternate-tab this will revert
alt-tab to the old behaviour, without the need to vertically switch when
you have more than one instance of an application.

Steve

--

Website:  www.stevesearle.com
Twitter:  @ReddishShift

 09:36:25 up 6 days, 19:26,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00