disabling automount in F15

Rich Mahn rich at lat.com
Tue Jun 21 15:33:46 UTC 2011

How do I go about disabling automount in F-15.  I don't want anything
except what's in /etc/fstab at boot and what I mount directly.

I've looked at man pages for systemd, but it's so confusing I can't find
out where or what it is that's causing raw disks to become mounted.  I
used to be able to turn off the automount daemon, but I don't find any
such animal.

I have some corrupted, partially working disks I'm trying to manage, but
this systemd stuff is automatically attempting mounts, generating tons
of errors, and making it more likely I won't be able to retrieve what I
am looking for.

I'm sure there's something somewhere to tell me exactly what I want,
but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks.

Rich