Anybody else having wireless connection problems with F15 Gnome?

john wendel jwendel10 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 02:52:27 UTC 2011

I've got an old Acer laptop with Intel ipw2200 wireless network. F15
LXDE works fine on the box, but I'd rather run Gnome (so I can complain
about how broken it is).

Unfortunately, using F15 Gnome, and NetworkManager, the wireless network
won't connect. Or rather, it connects and the immediately disconnects,
repeatedly. I have updated the box to the latest (using the wired
network), but it's still not working.

Google hasn't been any help, so I'm asking for your help. Anybody?

Thanks,

John