TurboYUM: EasyUrpmi for Fedora

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:22:29 UTC 2011

Hello to Everyone:

With this mail I want to share with the Fedora Community the last proyect I
worked on: TurboYUM.

TurboYUM is an Online Tool for Automatic Repo Setup in Fedora Linux, just as
"EasyUrpmi"
For Mandriva - http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/?language=en

The thing is, Ubuntu has "Ubuntu Tweak" and it's PPA's, OpenSUSE has YasT
for Repositories
Configuration and Mandriva has EasyUrpmi. I was thinking about it and I felt
that we needed
a simple friendly tool intended to let our users add some extra repos with a
few clicks
and not with long command line orders, some people told me it was a great
idea and here
it is :)

With TurboYUM, users can add "with one shot" the following repos in their
Fedora Systems:

- RPMFusion Free & Non Free
- Adobe
- Livina
- Chromium
- KDE Redhat (En caso de que usen KDE)

No matter what desktop or arch they're using. TurboYUM it's obviously
opensource
and free for anyone who wants to use it, besides both the scripts and the
web interface
are available in English & Spanish. Check it out at:

http://www.turboyum.org/

And if you like it, help me to spread the word.

Have a Nice Day!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: E2B4 31CE F2BF 1944 8664  3E22 88C8 DFC9 4D7C 1B35