Anybody else having wireless connection problems with F15 Gnome?

Roelof 'Ben' Kusters web at bentrein.com
Wed Jun 22 08:07:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:14:02 +0700,
<users-request at lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately, using F15 Gnome, and NetworkManager, the wireless network
> won't connect. Or rather, it connects and the immediately disconnects,
> repeatedly. I have updated the box to the latest (using the wired
> network), but it's still not working.

I've had a similar issue with a wireless network card attached to a
desktop. It would recognise all visible networks, but wouldn't connect. I
bypassed this problem by giving the box a static IP. Good luck.

--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Great writers suffer from writer's block. I cherish my Writer's Blog:
http://my.opera.com/bentrein - every week one of the world's biggest
problems solved.