HD 1TB or greater Fedora 15 64bit (SOLVED)

Markku Kolkka markkuk at tuubi.net
Wed Jun 22 10:45:29 UTC 2011

Misha Shnurapet kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika keskiviikko,
22. kesäkuuta 2011):
> Sure to avoid the WD GREEN series for a number of reasons,
> just google them.

I've been using 1 terabyte WD Green drives (WD10EACS) for over
two years in my Fedora/Windows dual-boot system without any
problems. Googling will get you endless hits of people repeating
rumors they have heard of others having problems. If there ever
was an actual problem, it was fixed before late 2008 when I bought
my drives.

--
 Markku Kolkka
 markku.kolkka at iki.fi