sssd and ldap_user_search_base

Licause, Al licause at hp.com
Wed Jun 22 15:17:46 UTC 2011

I've discovered through more experimentation and some source code examples that this syntax works:

sssd.conf:

ldap_user_search_base, ou=ldapusers1,dc=mydomain,dc=net, ou=ldapusers2,dc=mydomain,dc=net, dc=ldapusers3,dc=mydomain,dc=net

Same syntax seems to work for ldap_group_search_base.....

But the question is if this is valid syntax, where is the documentation to show how to use it ?

And why the unconventional syntax ?

Al