need f10 live xfce

Mike Wright mike.wright at mailinator.com
Wed Jun 22 20:27:11 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have an old IBM Thinkpad with 256M of ram.  It had f10 on it.

I tried to install f15 live and after 5 hours of thrash it had crashed
and f10 was gone.

So I got f15 live xfce and it booted and runs well.  OK, install to hard
drive.  No way.  Errors with "requires 640M to install".  Now mind you,
it runs just fine with 256M.  Some serious bloat got in there somehow.

At any rate I'm not going to install XP (which does install) so I'd like
to revert to f10, which I know fits.

Can anybody point me to a copy of f10-xfce or f10-live-xfce?

Thanks for any help,
Mike Wright