wireless cards recommendation

Peter Reed mrdeadworry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:01:28 UTC 2011

On Thursday, June 23, 2011 01:16:18 PM Zoran Spasojevic wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I nave been using ndiswrapper for years.
> I would like to get a new wireless card before I install fc 15.
> I was wondering if anyone would recommend a good wireless
> card that uses 64 bit drivers that come with fedora.
> I would like to stop using ndiswrapper.
> Thanks in advance,
> Zoran
I have a pci Edimax EW-7128G that is supported out of the box with fedora.
They do not seem to make this particular model any more although looking at
their web site: http://tinyurl.com/5vnyl5b they have several models that
support linux, the EW-7722In and the EW-7612PIn on quick inspection.  I have
been happy with the performance of mine so I would recomend it.
Peter